Stay connected with your favourite game by playing Veterans Cricket
- Play cricket alongside old and new friends
- Multiple age groups to suit all participants and skill levels
- Modified rules to increase involvement of all
- Travel across your state/territory and country to play in carnivals
- Join your fellow Veterans in making Cricket a Sport for Life today!
Get involved in Veterans Cricket!
Veterans Cricket is the perfect way to continue or even begin your cricket journey.
Veterans Cricket competitions are growing across the country and allow men and women the opportunity to participate in a variety of age groups.
Providing both mental and physical health benefits, staying involved in cricket also allows players to retain that competitive edge in a social setting.
Players are able to represent their club or region (in the absence of a club) in local competitions against players of their own age in a social, welcoming and inclusive environment.
In addition to local competition, players can participate in a number of statewide competitions and carnivals that take place across the country.
The Veterans Cricket pathway also provides the opportunity for players to represent their State or Territory at National Championships for each of the Men’s Over 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and 70’s as well as Women’s Over 40’s age groups. In addition there are Australian teams selected to play in World Veterans Championships and International Series.