Junior cricket coaches create a safe and inclusive environment for players to have fun while developing physical, psychological, social, and cognitive skills.
As a Junior Cricket Coach, you encourage collaborative problem-solving and adapt your coaching style to support both team and induvial development. The goal of a Junior Cricket Coach is to facilitate a lifelong love of cricket, maximise fun and see players return season after season.
Where might you coach?
- Junior Cricket
- School Cricket
- Introduction to Coaching course
- Community Coach accreditation
- Junior Coach learning in the CA Coach App
- Advanced Coaching Course
- Before you start, you’ll need to attain or have a current Working with Childrens Check.
- Explore the CA Coach App for inspiration on how to coach various activities or teach new skills
- Have the Make it Fun, Coaching Tips & Insiders in your back pocket to help you in the moment!
- Work with your club to explore development opportunities .