Junior Club Cricket is for anyone aged from 9-18 years.
- Play real games of cricket
- Different game styles & formats to allow kids to progress based on ability
- Fun, active & plenty of opportunities to learn through play
- Make new friends & be a part of a local community
- Join your local cricket club today
Our junior cricketers aren't fully grown adults with the same skill level as our senior players, so we have improved the way cricket is played to suit their needs.
- There are smaller team sizes to encourage greater match action for all players
- We have reduced the pitch length & boundary widths for the younger age groups to make sure they're relevant to your child's size and age
- Gone are the days where junior cricket takes up the whole weekend! We are now offering shortened match lengths with high levels of action & involvement
All girls cricket leagues provide fun and competitive cricket competition for girls.
- Recommended for girls aged 11-18
- 2 hour games
- Different formats allow girls to progress based on their ability
- Fun and active, make new friends
- Some equipment may be provided