Introduce your child to the exciting sport of cricket
- Recommended for kids aged 5-10 of all skills and abilities
- 60 to 90 minutes of fun each session
- The best of Woolworths cricket Blast including basic skill development through to short games of cricket.
- Make new friends and learn new skills including catching, throwing and teamwork
- All equipment supplied
Each Pop-Up Blast Pack includes*
- Shoulder Bag
- Drink Bottle
- Local W/BBL Team Mascot Ball
*Please note Pop-Up Blast pack items may vary dependent on the State or Territory
Safe and inclusive for kids of all abilities
To ensure the safety of all participants, we use plastic bats and a rubber ball.
Activities use softer balls of different sizes, as well as blind cricket balls, so kids can participate and develop at their own pace.
We provide an environment focusing on kids abilities.
Best way to come try a Cricket Blast
The Pop-Up Blast program provides kids with the opportunity to come and sample Woolworths Cricket Blast.
This 4-week introductory program offers components of Junior and Master Blaster, allowing your child to see which program is most suitable for their age and skill level.
Activities and games will vary dependent on participant numbers, but everyone will get a chance to play, learn and make new friends.