The easiest way to keep playing, wherever you are
- Recommended for kids aged 5-10 of all skills and abilities
- A flexible program that can be participated from anywhere and with little to no cricket equipment
- 6 x 20min easy to follow, interactive skill sessions, covering catching, batting and bowling
- Test your skills with fun weekly challenges
- Access the program on your phone, computer, or tablet
- Blasters can participate on their own along with the video content, or with a parent/guardian’s assistance
Safe and inclusive for kids of all abilities
Anywhere Blast is accessible and relevant to all Australian children
The program is for boys and girls of any age and any playing ability.
Whether you're a seasoned Blaster or new to Cricket, this program is designed for the whole family to enjoy.
No equipment? No problem!
Anywhere Blast is designed to make sure every child has access to fun and engaging cricket activities, even if you don’t have a cricket bat or ball at home.
The program features a list of our top activity ideas that use everyday household items to make it easy to have fun anywhere!